Monday, March 10, 2008

Lover's Spit





All these people drinking lover's spit
They sit around and clean their face with it
And they listen to teeth to learn how to quit
tied to a night they never met

You know it's time
that we grow old and do some shit
I like it all that way

All these people drinking lover's spit
Swallowing words while giving head
They listen to teeth to learn how to quit
tied to a night they never met

You know it's time
that we grow old and do some shit
I like it all that way

The concert hall acoustics, elongated vocals, haunting melody, well timed arrangement, and acerbic romance in the lyrics just gnawed at me. Out of the sheer beauty of it all, and also because I paid mainly to hear how this song will turn out.


I had no idea my phone made a damn good recording and failed to record it in its entirety. The climax at the end - with the saxaphone and trumpet winging it for all its worth - was worth every single penny. I'd watch them again and again, but only at a concert hall.


Just watching the music video, although it's never as good live, is already making me thirst for a bloody electrified snog.


No more ngiap ngiaps for me.


:(

No comments: