Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Day Out

Come February, I will be striking out three of the top 10 acts I just have to watch. Have to have to have to!

It’s cheese now. But I grew up on them. I covet Zach De La Rocha. His political angst was just so sexy. I mean, the whole set up on Wall Street with the brokers jumping around was totally cool, like.

Do I need to go on?





A recent acquisition. Really amazing live (on youtube that is). It’s a love hate relationship between this band and the listeners. For example: Me – love. Stallion – hate. But the Stallion’s taste in music has always been…questionable. I mean, who listens to a band who needs some lamb to be sacrificed in order to get the concert going? We hump underage girls on stage now, not sheep.


So.

If you are reading this and would like to join the Stallion and me, please go to bigdayout.com (click on Perth!) and hopefully they’re still balloting the tickets. But I can understand if you need to save up for your degree next year, or if your dad lost his job and you can’t spare that couple of grand for Perth. I mean, I have a heart. I totally understand. But spare a thought while you’re busy saving and think about the even less fortunate. The Stallion doesn’t wish to break his 3 year celibacy, but being the desirable person that I am, I’m not sure I could hold him back anymore than I could. If you can’t get the hint of how much duress I’m going through, then I’m absolutely wasting my time. But I hope this cry for help message will reach one of you. Just one.

Oh and to Natasha if you're reading this, thanks for supplying us your Aus address!

###


Wake up – Feat David Bowie







My Body is Cage – BBC Session








Tunnels – Glastonbury 2007





:)

No comments: